To have a great idea that does not make it a successful project, so to turn any idea or invention into a business that brings you money, you must believe in 6 facts to be a successful entrepreneur:
- Your willingness to participate and ask for help and advice: no one can succeed in a project alone, so you should use the experts.
- Expect failure and loss time and again: as children frequently fall and hurt themselves in their quest to master walking.
- Believe in your idea, abilities, and team: entrepreneurs need people who are persistent and persevering.
- Money is not the beginning: success is built on a large number of factors, and a successful project is able to attract money.
- Think using their mind, not yours: accept change and criticism and be sure that the successful version of your project will never look like the initial one.
- Finally: convey your thoughts on paper so that you can start.